Effective Date: March 1st, 2018
SECTION 12 OF THIS AGREEMENT IS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES MOST DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US TO BE RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL, NON-REPRESENTATIVE BASIS INSTEAD OF IN COURT. SEE SECTION 12 FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, AND HOW TO OPT OUT.
Except as necessary to review this Agreement, by accessing or using any website with an authorized link to this Agreement (“Website”), submitting a service request through or accessing or using any content, information, services, features or resources available or enabled via the Website (collectively with the Website, the “Services”), clicking on a button or taking another action to signify your acceptance of this Agreement, you: (1) agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published through the Services; (2) represent you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence to form a binding contract; and (3) represent that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any company, organization or other legal entity for the benefit of which you use the Services. Except as otherwise provided herein, if you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use the Services.
Your use of the Services is also subject to any additional terms, conditions and policies that we separately post on the Services (“Supplemental Terms”) which are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
Subject to Section 12.9 of this Agreement, MA reserves the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement or any applicable Supplemental Terms on the applicable Services. You should regularly review this Agreement, as your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
1. Description of Services. Among other features, the Services provide tools through which consumers (collectively, “Consumers”) can submit requests for referrals (“Service Requests”) to contractors in their local area (collectively “Contractors”) that offer rental equipment, furniture assembly/disassembly, relocation services, or other services and/or products desired by the Consumer. We match Service Requests to Contractors directly through a contractor network (“Contractor Network”) based on Services offered by Contractors , the Consumer’s description of desired work or products and the geographic location of the Consumer and Contractors. We also provide a “Become a MovAide” feature and may provide other tools through the Services that Contractors can use to sign up to receive work generated through our Website. The Contractors and Contractor Network that we refer to Consumers through the Services operate independently of MA, as do the Contractor Network that we refer to Contractor users. We do not provide any other services to Consumers and we do not assess the suitability, licensure, legality or ability of any Contractor or Contractor Network. MA is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of Contractors and Contractor Network and does not verify their compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or licensing requirements.
1.1. No Guarantees or Endorsements. MovAide.com is an impartial location connecting you to a Contractor. We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, legality, or accuracy of any interactions between Contractors, Contractor Network, and Consumers, whether online or offline. We do not inspect, warrant, represent, or endorse any Contractors or Contractor Network. You acknowledge and agree that we are not engaged in any way with the furnishing of the Services by the Contractor or Contractors does/do not work for Us. Furthermore, you acknowledge Contractor(s) are not Our employees, representatives, agents or independent Contractor(s). You acknowledge and agree we do not perform background checks or request information regarding criminal or employment records. When interacting with Contractors, Contractor Network, or Consumers, you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don’t know. You acknowledge and agree that we do not enquire about or guarantee a Contractor is properly licensed, bonded, insured or has proper permits in your jurisdiction.
1.2. No Contracting through the Services. To contract with a Contractor, you must work directly with the applicable company. Your rights under contracts you enter into with Contractors and/or a Contractor Network are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, and local laws. MA is not a party to such agreements. MA does not guarantee or warrant the pricing, discounts, or services that a Contractor or Contractor Network may offer you.
1.3. No Guarantee of Lowest Prices. The lowest prices available in your area for the services or products you seek through a Service Request may not be available from the Contractors we refer through the Services.
1.4. Payments. All MovAide customers are required to pay in advance for services in a method delegated by MovAide. Payments will be submitted to MovAide and held in escrow by MovAide. As a Customer you will release payment upon completion of the job by calling MovAide. As a Customer, you acknowledge and agree that, upon completion of services by a service provider, you will call MovAide immediately after completion of service. When you call to finalize billing and authorize MovAide to release payment to your service provider, this action will initiate an irrecoverable payment and the customer will not be entitled to any kind of refund regarding the released payment amount . You further agree that any and all payment disputes will be brought against the service provider that you previously authorized MovAide to release payment too – not against MovAide. In respect to these kind of disputes, you agree not to interrupt MovAide’s processing of payments for service in any way, fashion or form(E.g. requesting your financial institution to void or revoke payments processing or processed to MovAide).
1.5. Cancellations. Cancellation fees to the Service Provider may not exceed an 1 hour of the load/unload or pack/unpack rate booked on a order if it’s cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled start time. Cancellation fees to the Service Provider may not exceed 2 hours of the load/unload or pack/unpack rate booked on an order if it is cancelled less than 1 hour before scheduled start time. For example, if the arrival time is scheduled between 10-11 a.m., the MovAide Customer has until 11 a.m. the day before the scheduled move to cancel the order before a fee applies. If a Service Provider does not accept an order or the MovAide Customer cancels an order due to an inability to contact the Service Provider, or if a Service Provider does not show up during designated arrival time, or if the order is cancelled more than 24 hours before scheduled start time, a cancellation fee will not be assessed.
1.6. Release from Damages or Claims Related to Contractor or Contractor Network Services. If you have a dispute with a Contractor or Contractor Network, including without limitation, disputes regarding the fees charged or quality of the work performed, you agree, to address such dispute with the applicable Contractor or Contractor Network directly. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE MA, ITS CORPORATE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE “MA PARTIES”) FROM ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. THE MA PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY CONTRACTOR, CONTRACT NETWORK OPERATOR, OR CONSUMER.
2. Information Consumers Provide to Us.
2.2. Consent to Call Recordings. You acknowledge and agree that MA may monitor and/or record any telephone calls between you and MA.
2.3. SMS and E-Mail Confirmations and Alerts. MovAide will send SMS and/or email confirmations and alerts. Confirmations and alerts will be sent to the phone number and/or email address that you provided to MovAide.com. It’s your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your contact information immediately. Electronic communications may not be encrypted and we will never include your login information or any other personally identifying information and we will not ask that you reply to any communications causing you to reveal your personally identifying information. Customer acknowledges that any number of ingredients could or can delay confirmations and alerts provided to you through these services. MovAide can not guarantee the delivery or the preciseness of the content of any confirmation or alert. Customer acknowledges and agrees that MovAide will not be liable for any delays, misdirected or failed deliveries of any confirmations or alerts, for any errors in the content of confirmations or alerts, or for any actions taken or not taken the customer or any third party because of dependency on a confirmation or alert. MovAide does its utmost best to provide confirmations and alerts in a timely manner with accurate information.
3. Indemnification for Knowing Entry of False Information. TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD EXPOSE OUR COMPANY AND THE CONTRACTORS AND/OR CONTRACTOR NETWORK THAT RESPOND TO YOUR SERVICE REQUEST TO SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, FORFEITURES AND STATUTORY DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY “LOSSES”). ACCORDINGLY, WITHOUT LIMITING, AND IN ADDITION TO, THE INDEMNIFICATION RIGHTS CREATED BY SECTION 7, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION IN A SERVICE REQUEST, YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO THE MA PARTIES AND EACH APPLICABLE CONTRACTOR NETWORK AND CONTRACTOR WHO ACCEPTS YOUR SERVICE REQUEST FOR ALL THEIR RELATED LOSSES. YOU AGREE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE ANY EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
4. Feedback. You agree that your submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to MA (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that MA has no obligations with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to MA the right to use any Feedback in any way at any time without any additional approval or compensation.
5. Ownership of and License to Use MA Intellectual Property.
5.1. Use of the Services. MA and its suppliers own all rights, title, and interest in the Services. The Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws throughout the world. Subject to this Agreement, if you are a Consumer, MA grants you a limited license to use the Services solely for your personal non-commercial purposes or if you are a Contractor, MA grants you a limited license to use the Services solely for the purposes of using the features of the Service that we market for the use of Contractors. Any future release, update or other addition to the Services shall be subject to this Agreement. MA, its suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
5.2. Trademarks. MA’s stylized name and other related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with the Services are the trademarks of MA (or its licensors) and may not be used without permission in connection with any third-party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright notice, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services.
5.3. Restrictions on Use of Services. The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or any portion of the Services except as permitted herein; (b) you shall not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or Services (including images, text, page layout or form) of MA; (c) you shall not use any meta tags or other “hidden text” using MA’s name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) you shall not access the Services to build a similar or competitive website, application or service; (g) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; (h) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Services; (i) you shall not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement; and (j) you shall not attempt to harm our Services, including but not limited to, by violating or attempting to violate any related security features, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Services, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Services by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing”, or “crashing” the Services. Any unauthorized use of the Services terminates the licenses granted by MA pursuant to this Agreement.
6. Third-Party Links. The Services may contain links to third-party services such as third-party websites, applications, or ads (“Third-Party Links”). When you click on such a link, we will not warn you that you have left the Services. MA does not control and is not responsible for Third-Party Links. MA provides these Third-Party Links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to them, or any content, products or services accessible through such links. Your use of all Third-Party Links is at your own risk.
7. Indemnification for Misuse. You agree to indemnify and hold the MA Parties harmless from any damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any claims concerning: (a) your misuse of the Services; (b) your violation of this Agreement; (c) your violation of any rights of another party, including any Contractors or Consumers; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. MA reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with MA in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the MA Parties for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of this Agreement or your access to the Services.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Conditions. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MA PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. MA PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION THAT: (1) THE SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR (2) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
THE ARTICLES AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT MA IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE AND SUCH CONTENT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. IF YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
9. Limitation of Liability.
9.1. Disclaimer of Certain Damages. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BYAPPLICABLE LAW, THE MA PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOST REVENUE, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER OR NOT MA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9.2. Cap on Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE AMOUNT THAT THE MA PARTIES ARE LIABLE TO YOU EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE REMEDY OR PENALTY IMPOSED BY THE STATUTE OR REGULATION UNDER WHICH SUCH CLAIM ARISES, OR (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). THE FOREGOING CAP ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A MA PARTY FOR DEATH, TANGIBLE PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A MA PARTY’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY AN MA PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
9.3. Basis of the Bargain. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN MA AND YOU.
10. Termination. At its sole discretion, MA may modify or discontinue the Services, or may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the Services, MA reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, or injunctive redress.
11. International Users. The Services are controlled and offered by MA from its facilities in the United States of America. MA makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
12. Dispute Resolution. Please read the following arbitration agreement in this section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate most disputes with the MA Parties and limits the manner in which you can seek relief.
12.1. Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute between you and the MA Parties relating in any way to the Services, your Service Request(s), our advertising or marketing practices or this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims otherwise qualify, so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis; and (2) you or MA may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the Effective Date of this Agreement or any prior version of this Agreement.
IF YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATION WITH MA, YOU ARE AGREEING IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN OR SEEK TO RECOVER MONETARY OR OTHER RELIEF IN ANY LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST US OR ANY OTHER MA PARTY ALLEGING CLASS, COLLECTIVE, AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF. INSTEAD, BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU MAY BRING COVERED CLAIMS AGAINST THE MA PARTIES ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. IF SUCCESSFUL ON SUCH CLAIMS, YOU COULD BE AWARDED MONEY OR OTHER RELIEF BY AN ARBITRATOR. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING WHETHER TO ACCEPT THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
12.2. Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and the MA Parties. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other proceedings or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and this Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which any award (or decision not to render an award) is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator shall follow the applicable law. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
12.3. Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND MA HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT (OTHER THAN SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS PERMITTED HEREIN) AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and MA are instead electing that all covered claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in section 12.1 above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
12.4. Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS. ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE FOR CLAIMS COVERED BY THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, in the event that this section 12.4 is deemed invalid or unenforceable with respect to a particular claim or dispute, neither you nor we shall be entitled to arbitration of such claim or dispute and instead the applicable claim or dispute shall be resolved in a court as set forth in section 13.5.
12.5. 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending a timely written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: MovAide, LLC, PO Box 54817, Phoenix, Arizona 85078-4817, Attn: General Counsel or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have with us, or may enter into in the future with us.
12.6. Severability. Subject to section 12.5, if any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
12.7. Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement or your relationship with MA.
12.8. Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if MA makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) of which you had already provided notice to MA.
13. General Provisions.
13.1. Electronic Communications. The communications between you and MA use electronic means, whether you visit the Services or send MA e-mails, or whether MA posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from MA in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications and documents that MA provides to you electronically will have the same legal effect that such communications or documents would have if they were set forth in “writing.” The foregoing sentence does not affect your statutory rights.
13.2. Assignment. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without MA’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
13.3. Force Majeure. MA shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials.
13.4. Questions, Complaints, Claims. If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Services, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns.
13.5. Exclusive Venue. To the extent the parties are permitted under this Agreement to initiate litigation in a court, both you and MA agree that all claims and disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be litigated exclusively in the state courts in Maricopa County, Arizona or federal courts located in Phoenix, Arizona.
13.6. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY ACTION RELATED THERETO WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED BY AND UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, CONSISTENT WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW OR OTHER PRINCIPLES THAT PROVIDE FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION. THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
13.7. Notice. Where MA requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing MA with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to MA is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by this Agreement, MA’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. You may give notice to MA at the following address: MovAide, LLC, PO Box 54817, Phoenix, Arizona 85078-4817, Attn: General Counsel. Such notice shall be deemed given when received by MA by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail at the above address.
13.8. Waiver. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
13.9. Severability. Subject to Section 12.4, if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
13.10. Export Control. You may not use, export, import, or transfer the Services except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Services, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law.
13.11. Consumer Complaints. In accordance with Arizona Civil Code A.R.S. §44-1521 et seq., you may report complaints to the Attorney General’s Office of Consumer Protection Division by contacting them at www.azag.gov, or by telephone at (800) 352-8431.
13.12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.